Himalayan Alpine Herbal and Agriculture Farm private limited is one of the leading agriculture company of Nepal based in high-value cash crops and medicinal herb product and livestock farming. The head office based in Kathmandu the capital city and legally authorized to expand projects throughout Nepal either establishing branch offices or product based project sites. The agro products based company registered under Nepal government’s Company Act 2063 established in 2015 AD. Solely owned company with the registered number issued by company register office: 142282/072/073 and permanent account number (PAN) 603726099. The principal motto of the company is “be a leading agro product company to enhance employment opportunity to remote Himalayan societies through cultivating native Soil for economic wellbeing, ethically sustainable liable”. The core objective of this company is to create employment and business opportunity to enhance the quality life to the general public either in the town or in the remote villages of Nepal through agro based product and that appeal socially equitable/practical, economically viable and environmentally bearable/protected initiatives. And in the long run, build a prosperous society allowing stable economy and self-reliance for each and every household in the remote villages of Nepal.
Vision: Commercialization of agro-based high-value products is the better alternative for sustainable economic development goal to people of hills and mountains in Nepal.
Mission: Cheer-up people to reach the common goal of economic well-being, create multiple business and employment opportunities promoting investment to cultivate high-value cash crops and medicinal herbs mainly in the hills and mountain regions of Nepal.
Goal: Accelerate locally the potential abilities outsourcing customized skills, knowledge, and technology, break out the ring of unemployment dilemma, commercializing high-value agro products, promoting remarkable investment and create significant economic development opportunity in hills and mountain regions of Nepal.
• Initiate and promote commercialization of high-value cash crops and medicinal herb products cultivating an extensive amount of lands to obtain the financial goal of the company.
• Inspire locals to cultivate high-value cash crops altering the subsistence-based agriculture system for higher economic growth.
• Cultivate the barren open lands of high Himalayan and hilly regions of Nepal to create business and employment opportunity locally.
• Protect land erosion, soil degradation and air pollution permitting chemical and pesticides free farming and forestations.
• Allow an organic agriculture practices using locally available farmyard and green manure.
• Provide social security to local people offering them multiple opportunities such as; employment, business, health care, quality education for the kids and workers/ farmers involved in the ventures.
• Supply residue-free/fresh products to consumers through specialty organic products, Organic supplies obeying Fair Trade principle.
The core objective of this company is to create agro-based business and employment opportunity to enhance the quality life for people either in the town or in the remote villages of Nepal. Each and every agriculture based activities embraces socially equitable/just, economically viable and environmentally bearable/protected. And ultimately build a prosperous society through the sustainable economic development plan for the people in the Himalayan and hilly regions of Nepal.
Product Base objectives:
• Totally organic base herbals, foods and beverages; fruits, vegetables, spices, tea, coffee, cardamom, milk, butter etc.
• Live Stocks; Cow, Buffalo, Pig, Goat, Chicken, Fish etc.
• Collection, purification, modification and trading own products or products collected from other companies, individuals and groups.
Service Base objectives:
• Skills exchange program among concerned sectors such as locals, government, private sectors, NGOs/INGOs, and specialists.
• Involving in the social awareness campaign against negative impacts of pesticides and chemical fertilizer, environmental degradation. Organize Seminar, meetings, workshop locally, nationally/internationally. Broadcast or telecast the advertisement for social awareness.
• Incorporate people from particular regions to promote the agro-tourism where it is feasible.
• Moreover, this Himalayan Alpine Herbal and Agriculture Farm (P) Ltd would initiate some particular vocational or personality development training program for socially, educationally and economically strengthening the disadvantaged people and societies.
• Facilitate to establish and promote cooperative funds in the societies hence encourage people to habituate for regular savings to eliminate economic challenges in the future.