Sustainable agriculture is the farming methods that keeps harmony with the environment, recognize the Eco-system, and recognize the relationship between flora and fauna that leads fertility, growth of crops and long lasting farming lands. In simpler sense the sustainable agriculture is a unified system where plant and animal production activities keeping harmony with the environment leading in to long lasting productive farming land. Himalayan Alpine Herbal and Agriculture Farm follows the latest agricultural sustainability practices in its farm and farming methods.
The need for sustainable agriculture for the society are listed below
- Accomplish nourishment, fuel and fiber needs of human civilization
- Improve ecology and environment quality along with natural resources
- Make the most effective utilization of non-renewable natural resources based upon biological cycles of nature
- Maintain the economic value of farming lands
- Improve the livelihood of farmers and society